Developed with proprietary technology and developed through years of trials in hundreds of dogs, ALLERCEPT(R) Therapy Drops are sublingually administered and provide a simple way to provide effective treatment and relief. Along with ALLERCEPT Therapy Shots, Remedy Drops move immunotherapy from a last resort to the first choice for treating allergies.
More information about Allercept Therapy Drops Cost.
PIONEERING VET ALLERGY SOLUTIONS
Using Heska’s ALLERCEPT(R) allergen-specific IgE test to recognize the important things that trigger allergies, selection of allergens for sublingual treatment is executed in exactly the same manner as ALLERCEPT subcutaneous injections.
A series of specially-formulated treatment extracts in steadily increasing strengths, ALLERCEPT Therapy Droplets are a palatable solution delivered in tiny amounts under the pet’s tongue.
- Effective Relief: Sublingual immunotherapy is prosperous in 60% of patients
- Easy to Administer: Uniquely-designed dispensing water pump makes it easy to administer by the dog owner at home.
- Simple Dosing: Two pumps under the tongue twice each day
- An Important Alternative: Effective in treating domestic pets that failed to respond to allergy shots
- Safe: May be used in puppies which have had prior anaphylactic a reaction to allergy shots
- Versatile: Mold extracts can be incorporated with other allergens in the same treatment established
- Convenient: Room temperature safe-keeping
- World Class Support
- Heska’s Veterinary Diagnostic Lab: Test results within 2 business days.
- Easy-to-read and interpret test results
- Recommendation for allergen-specific immunotherapy treatment based on test results
- Free Appointment with Heska’s veterinary allergy experts at 1-800-464-3752, option 5.
- Regulated Product Production Excellence
- Diamond Animal Well being, Inc., (DAH) a wholly owned subsidiary of Heska Corporation, manufactures animal healthcare products based after the timeless principles of quality and good manufacturing practices. DAH is an innovator in contract manufacturing of USDA-regulated and certified biologicals and an expert in the manufacture of FDA-approved pharmaceutical drug products for both large and small animals.
Maximum Standards in Quality Handle Protocols
- DAH has two fully-functioning Quality Control Laboratories ensuring all made products comply with all appropriate safety, purity and strength requirements.
- DAH has a fully-integrated Quality Assurance team that provides continuous supervising of manufacturing and screening processes as well as provides calibration and validation functions. This ensures a steady and quality product at all times.
- DAH has an considerable raw material qualification process as well as a constant raw material monitoring and testing program that also ensures constant and quality product throughout the manufacturing process.
- DAH has a fully-integrated Regulatory Affairs team that ensures compliance with all applicable regulations, USDA or FDA, during the development, manufacture and testing of all products. ALLERCEPT Remedy Drops Production
- Immunotherapy is produced in a clean room environment with the added protection of considerable clean and sterile gowning and containment hats to ensure the maximum quality product.
- Each patient remedy manufacturing record is triple checked by the Quality Assurance team, providing additional assurance that your patient is acquiring the exact product you ordered.
- The immunotherapy manufacturing process utilizes personnel that are educated and extensively trained to perform their duties.
- The product is produced to ensure complete whole lot traceability for every single treatment set.